You are here
Tulip Inn Media Park Hilversum is just a 40-minute drive from Amsterdam and a half-hour drive from Utrecht, the nearest big cities.
Hilversum became a media centre in the 1920s, and many broadcasting and audiovisual companies have their base here in the Media Park, which is a 12-minute walk from the hotel. You can visit the studios and go to a concert or show in Studio 21.
Don’t miss the Dutch Institute for Sound and Vision, a remarkable architectural work by Willem Jan Neutelings and Michiel Riedijk, completed in 2007. Just a 10-minute walk from the hotel, it is one of the largest audiovisual archives in the world and houses a cultural museum.
The distances and travel times to nearby attractions are:
- Utrechtse Heuvelrug, 40 km, 35 minutes by car
- Loosdrechtse Plassen, 9 km, 14 minutes by car
- Muiderslot, 20 km, 25 minutes by car
- Kasteel Groeneveld, 7 km, 15 minutes by car
- Soestdijk Palace, 10 km, 20 minutes by car